Saturday, June 18, 2011

• UTAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS • BEE IMAGES • MICHELLE • JIM• ENGAGED •

This shoot was originally scheduled for Thursday evening, but the wind was crazy. It would have blown us all away. So we rescheduled for today. I woke up way earlier than normal for this shoot, but I'm so glad I did. The lighting was beautiful and Jim and Michelle were great. They're getting married three weeks from today, so I've got to rush these edits. Here's what we've done so far. Be sure to check out our up dated website bee-images.com


congratulations Jim and Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. CT wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete